Sterisil Ac & Ac+ Autoclave Systems
AFFORDABLE, ON DEMAND AUTOCLAVE WATER AND FINAL RINSE WATER FOR INSTRUMENT WASHERS
The ease of use and confidence that Sterisil has brought to dental unit water line treatment now comes to the world of distilled and deionized water for use with your office’s sterilizers and autoclaves. Each of Sterisil’s Ac series of products produces distilled quality water with 0ppm Total Dissolved Solids (TDS). Sterisil offers two levels of treatment for use with both table-top autoclaves and high-capacity instrument washers. No more wasted space from large water jugs and water coolers, no more purchasing bulky containers and only minutes of maintenance will supply your office with all of its autoclave water needs for up to an entire year!
PRODUCES AUTOCLAVE WATER FOR TABLE TOP AUTOCLAVES
- Compact design for under-sink installation
- Produces distilled quality water with 0ppm TDS
- Audible and visual alarms to notify you of needed cartridge replacement
- Choose between sink top dispensing faucet or filler wand for easy filling of table top autoclaves
- Recommended for use with offices that have water with 150ppm TDS or less
- Designed to be used with Sterisil dental water line treatment products to meet your dental water needs
PRODUCES AUTOCLAVE WATER FOR TABLE TOP AUTOCLAVES AND FINAL RINSE WATER FOR INSTRUMENT WASHERS
Includes all features of the Sterisil Ac as well as:
- Can be used in areas with very hard water; 150ppm TDS or more
- Can produce up to 50 gallons of distilled quality water per day
- Produces final rinse water for instrument washers
- Up to 28 gallons of reserve water for on-demand autoclave-ready water
- Full system audible and visual monitoring system notify you of needed cartridge replacement
- Real time monitoring of water volume consumption
- Class B Ultraviolet Irradiation for preliminary water disinfection
- Designed to be used with Sterisil dental water line treatment products
Select thumbnail for details
Why are there two different Systems?
Every office is different and has different levels of municipal water hardness. Two options are available to provide the most cost effective solution. The Ac System is made to purify incoming source water with 150 TDS or less. The Ac+ is made to purify incoming source water with 150 TDS or more.
Does the Ac produce dental water?
No, the Ac and Ac+ Systems only produce water to 0ppm TDS. The Citrisil tablets or the Sterisil® Straw is recommended to be used in conjunction with the Ac Series to provide EPA registered treated dental water for dental chairs.
When do I need to replace the Stage 4 Cartridges?
The Stage 4 Cartridges are replaced when the autoclave alarm LED turns red and gives an audible alarm.
Does this product work with all sterilization units?
The Ac and Ac+ Systems work with any sterilizer that needs distilled quality water.
How many gallons/liters of water can it produce a day?
The Ac Series can produce up to 28 gallons of on-demand autoclave water a day.
|Sterisil® Autoclave Water Purification Systems|
|Ac||Sterisil® Ac unit produces autoclave water for TDS below 150|
|Ac+||Sterisil® Ac+ unit for use in areas with very hard water above 150 TDS - up to 50 gallons a day|
|Ac System Replacement Cartridges|
|AC-CXL||Single Replacement XL Cartridge|
|AC-C||Single Replacement Cartridge - option for limited space|
|AC-CKXL||XL Cartridge Replacement Kit for Ac System, includes 3 Cartridges|
|AC-CK||Cartridge Replacement Kit for Sterisil® Ac System - used for limited space includes 3 Cartridges|
|Ac+ System Replacement Cartridges|
|AC+1||Stage 1, 5 micron Cartridge|
|AC+2||Stage 2, 10 micron carbon block Cartridge|
|AC+3||Stage 3, 50 GpD RO Membrane Cartridge|
|AC+4||Stage 4, Deionization Cartridge|
|AC+4XL||Stage 4XL, Deionization Cartridge larger capacity|
|AC+AK||Ac+ Annual Cartridge Replacement Kit, includes Stages 1, 2, 3, and UV Bulb|
|AC+DI||Ac+ DI Cartridge Replacement Kit, includes three Stage 4 Cartridges|
|AC+DIXL||Ac+ DIXL Cartridge Replacement Kit, includes three Stage 4XL Cartridges|
|UV-610RL||Replacement UV Bulb|